I've just started getting the following error message when I try to connect to netflix using tunlr
Whoops something went wrong
You seem to be using an unblocker or proxy. Please turn off any of these services and try again
Error code: m7111-1331-5059
Thank you for contacting us.
I’m sorry to hear that you’re having issues with the service at the moment, but we’re here to fix things for you.
If you would kindly answer the following questions it would help us with troubleshooting:
1) Is it only Netflix you are having issues with?
2) When you test other sites that we support, are they streaming okay?
3) What particular device are you having issues with?
4) Have you tried our service on a computer?
5) Where have you setup DNS? (On devices individually or on the router)?
6) If it’s on a router, what is the exact make an model?
7) Have you tried our troubleshooting guide available here: http://support.tunlr.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1909235-tunlr-not-working-basic-troubleshooting
We will look forward to hearing from you.
We are still seeing occasional intermittent service disruptions with Netflix, but any disruption is usually gone very quickly (within minutes). We recommend clearing your browser cache and cookies, clearing your DNS cache, and trying again after a few minutes:
Clear browser cache and cookies: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cookies
Clear DNS cache: http://support.tunlr.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2143370-how-to-clear-dns-cache
Thank you for your support and patience.