When using this service Australia seems to know....Its basically useless now. What should I do? Do I get a refund?
Thank you for contacting us. If you would kindly answer the following questions to aid with troubleshooting, it would be greatly appreciated:
1) Do you see the “This device is setup” message when you go to the Tunlr services page? https://tunlr.com/services
2) Is the status for the service you are trying set to “On”?
3) Have you tried our troubleshooting guide? If not, it is here: http://support.tunlr.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1909235-tunlr-not-working-basic-troubleshooting
4) What device is it not working on?
5) What version of OS is your device running?
We will look forward to working with you to resolve the issue.
Thank you for reaching out to us,
We’re sorry you’re not currently able to get our service up and running. We’d love to help you further. We hope you saw our previous email and can reply to our troubleshooting questions.
Thank you for your continued support and interest in Tunlr.
As you may already know, Netflix has begun rolling out a sophisticated and extensive Smart DNS and VPN block. Due to these events, all proxy services, including Tunlr, will not work on all Netflix accounts. We are looking for a solution and will keep you posted.
We really appreciate your patience and support.