PS3 Netflix - Virgin Media Superhub Router Tunlr Setup:
Are you having problems switching Netflix regions on your PS3? Netflix has started auto-switching DNS servers in order to improve the performance of their service. This usually results in good service on their part, but it can potentially disable Tunlr from working on PS3's Netflix app.
If our previous guide didn't resolve your issue, you will need to make changes to your router settings.
Note: After following the below instructions, please update your PS3's Internet settings. This helps to ensure your device's continued working web connectivity.
PS3 Netflix Virgin Media Superhub Router Setup
- Unlike other routers and other possible streaming devices, you can use the Virgin Media Superhub to enable multi-region Netflix on your PS3.
- First open up the Advanced Settings menu and scroll down until you see the Parental Controls settings. Now instead of using these settings to control what your children see, you can use your PS3's customization options to your advantage. Never again will you have to lament your country's lack of international content. After opening up the Parental Controls control panel, go to Domain Blocking. Here you can enter specific IPs to block on the system.
- Once you follow the above steps, enter in the following IPs when requested:
- After finishing the input of data, make sure to manually save these IP addresses and restart the Virgin Media Superhub and any and all linked machines and accessories. Keep a close eye on all of your entertainment system's working parts. This is the easiest way to do any further troubleshooting. Knowing where future problems start and end is half of the work when it comes to solving the issue.
- After the device has finished rebooting, please continue setting up your PS3. Then you should have full access to a fully functional Netflix account that is tailored to your personal preferences right there on your PS3.