How to remove Tunlr from Windows 10
It is easy to remove Tunlr from Windows 10. Please just follow the directions below.
- In a new window open the "How to use Tunlr on Windows 10"
- Follow those directions and reverse the items that you applied. These include the following:
- Turning on IPv6
- Selecting the IPv4 properties and selecting "Obtain DNS Server Address Automatically"
- Remember to Apply these changes by clicking "Ok" and exiting out the screens.
- You can quickly check if these changes were applied by doing the following:
- Log into your Tunlr account and go to our Services page: https://tunlr.com/services
- If the banner is orange and reads "This device is not set up." then your changes were applied successfully. If the banner is blue and reads "This device is set up!", then your changes were not applied successfully.